Tuesday, January 10, 2023

clear glock mag

Clear Glock Mag - The magazine did not reach into the Glock 22 when placed in the CAA MCK chassis. I bought 6 and when loaded with more than 5 rounds they were all 1 shot wonders.

They ran well in the pistol when it was out of the chassis. Apparently the chassis creates enough extra drag to mess up the food.

Clear Glock Mag

Clear Glock Mag

I bought 4 of these to use in the Sub 2000. I started with 25 rounds in each mag and had 1 failure out of 100 rounds. I loaded 2 mags with 30 rounds and no failures. I haven't used it in a Glock 22 or 23 but I will post a review after I try it.

Sgm Tactical Glock 17/19/26/34 Magazine, 9mm, 33 Rounds

I bought 4 of these to go with a .40 S&W AR build based on the TN Arms Company Tac-9 lower. They work perfectly with little movement when well in the blade. When the Glock replacement springs were fully loaded and purchased, I was concerned about the spring bias. The ETS original springs worked better than the Glock replacements.

I love this magazine it fits my Glock 23 perfectly and feeds my ammo very well. Quality is A-1 I would like to buy more when they are back in stock

This magazine will take S&W .40 ammo but will not fit the S&W SD40 VE. Stomach is too big.

Glock mag sleeve, glock extended mag plate, glock 30 mag extension, mag pouches for glock, molle glock mag pouch, ets glock mag review, glock 26 mag holster, 10mm glock mag extension, glock 23 mag pouch, mag holster glock, best glock extended mag release, clear mag

 

Recent Posts